Attic Insulation is an integral part of any residential or commercial building. It reduces energy costs and prevents roof damage. At Impacts and Solar we offer Fiberglass Blown Insulation in Broward as well as Blown insulation in Palm Beach. We are the right choice to “Get the Job Done Right & at the Right Price”.
In Florida attic Insulation is really important. Essentially, attic Insulation resists the transfer of heat between the living quarters of your home and the attic overhead. If your home was built before 1990, it may well be under-insulated by today’s efficiency standards. Upgrading to current U.S. Department Of Energy recommendations will reduce heating and cooling costs by up to 25 percent, in warm climates.
We do not use cheap insulation, that disintegrates over time like some of our competition.Our premium quality product lasts a lifetime.
MAJOR ATTIC INSULATION BENEFITS:
- Increased Comfort
- Reduces outside noise,
- Controls inside temps,
- Lowers attic heat
- Saves Money by Lowering cooling costs significantly.
- Extends the life of your HVAC equipment.
- Blown-in insulation provides a dense, effective barrier against heat loss that is also among the greenest insulation options.
- It offers a low impact on the environment while providing immediate energy savings when installed in attics, walls and hard-to-reach spaces.
Proper installation is a must for blown-in, or loose-fill, insulation. Special equipment and safety measures are required to ensure long-term performance.
When it comes time to add to the insulation of your home, you have a number of choices. There is Blown-In Insulation, Batts, and Spray Foam.
- Blown-In Insulation is More Efficient: One of the benefits of blown-in insulation when compared to types like fiberglass Batts, is that Blown-in insulation is more efficient. Because loose-fill insulation is a monolithic layer of insulation without seams like are found in batts, studies have shown that loose-fill insulation performs up to 22% better than batts of the same R-value.
2.Blown-In Insulation is Easier to Install: A professional can take care of blown-in insulation much more quickly than they can install other types of insulation. Usually two installers can do a house in a few hours. One feeding material into a blowing machine in the truck and the other in the attic spreading the insulation from the other end of the hose.Those two installers batting the attic would take much more time.
3.Blown-In Insulation is a Good Investment: Adding loose-fill insulation to your attic is one of the fastest paybacks of any home improvement project. The amount of money you save on energy costs will add up quickly over the next couple of years, more than paying for itself, and even bringing a return on your investment.